ANY student/person using Ballet Nevada LLC/NPA, Inc. facility for ANY purpose whatsoever must pay a yearly Registration/Liability/Facility Fee and read and sign Form of same. This fee is due after 1 time use in any room/studio of our facility, including drop-in/single classes, private lessons, ongoing classes, etc.. This Fee/Form applies to every entity/person utilizing the facility at any time.
2016-17 Registration/Insurance/Facility Fee for ALL Students
Read & Sign form before taking ANY class
Fee is Due after 1 drop-in Class/Rehearsal/Private Lesson, Etc. is taken
Ballet Nevada LLC and Nevada Performing Arts, Inc.
BALLET NEVADA LLC/ NEVADA PERFORMING ARTS, INC. GENERAL POLICIES
PLEASE STAY INFORMED: Please keep your email current and be sure to add our emails to your address book. Please read emails and website on a regular basis. We rely completely on YOU to stay up-to-date re. facility and studio activities/events/important dates.
REGISTRATION/LIABILITY/FACILITY FEE & FORM:ANY student/person using Ballet Nevada LLC/NPA, Inc. facility for ANY purpose whatsoever must pay a yearly Registration/Liability/Facility Fee and read and sign Form of same. This fee is due after 1 time use in any room/studio of our facility, including drop-in/single classes, private lessons, ongoing classes, etc..This Fee/Form applies to every entity/person utilizing the facility at any time.
Photographing or recording performances/ classes/ workshops, etc., is strictly prohibitedunless special permission is arranged prior. Those breaking this rule may be asked to leave. This is an industry-standard rule.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE: applies to ALL fees, including but not limited to tuition, Registration/Liability/ Facility Fee, production (performance/ show) fees, workshops, master class fees, etc.; no credits; If payments are not received in a timely manner, all accounts will be forwarded to collections.
ONLY DANCE SHOES ARE ALLOWED ON DANCE FLOORS; ABSOLUTELY NO STREET SHOES ALLOWED ON ANY STUDIO FLOOR; NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please inform the office of any medical conditions or injuries.
Observation of ANY classes may take place only with instructor/office approval.
Fire exits must remain clear at all times- including no blocking of ANY door/passage-way and stairs.
NO SITTING OR PLAYING ON STAIRS.
Mezzanine Studio: only students taking a specific scheduled class are allowed entry at that time.
Students may be dropped-off for classes; however, siblings &/or friends may NOT remain unattended & must stay in main lobby.
Mobile phones/devices must be off when in studios (may use in lobby area only).
Gum, Food or Drink is never allowed in studios (water is okay); NO NUTS are allowed at Ballet Nevada LLC./ Nevada Performing Arts INC. (of ANY kind).
Students must wear cover-ups when entering and leaving the studio (for safety reasons).
Parents must pick up their child from the main studio lobby immediately after their class (late pick-up fees will incur); students may not leave studio without parent/guardian.
LOST/STOLEN ITEMS: Ballet Nevada LLC/Nevada Performing Arts Inc. are not responsible for lost or stolen items at any time.
Students/ performers will be on their best behavior at all times as representatives of Ballet Nevada LLC/Nevada Performing Arts, Inc..
BALLET NEVADA LLC TUITION/GENERAL POLICIES
1. ALL classes must be paid for in advance. Monthly payments are due the 1st day of each month; monthly tuition is considered late after the 7thof each month.
- LATE FEES: A $15 late fee will be charged for payments made after the 7th of each month; this fee, as well as the original amount due, will be charged to the debit/credit card provided at Registration. Students will not be allowed to take class until all tuition fees are paid. If payments are not received in a timely manner, all accounts will be forwarded to collections. Likewise, account must be current before a student may perform in productions &/or receive costuming.
2.All monthly class payments and other fees are made with Automatic Billing: debit/credit card charged the 1st of each month. Alternate methods of payment (for Option 2) will each include a Service Fee: Checks/Cash ($2) or PayPal ($4)
3. ALL Students will provide a current credit/debit card upon Registration and will authorize Ballet Nevada to charge this card for late payments and late fees, if incurred, as well as fees applicable to 31-day notice (see #5).
4. Please notify office immediately regarding changes of expiration dates, account numbers and security codes.
5. A 31-day PAID, WRITTEN notice is required for any planned monthly absences and/or departures; form must be submitted to the office in person.
6. Declined credit/debit card fee and return check fee: $35.00/transaction
7. Students choose one of 2 options for the ENTIRE SEASON (Sept-July) when paying tuition:
-Option 1: Drop-in Rate
-Option 2: Tuition has been averaged into 11 EQUAL monthly payments. Equal fees are due each month, regardless the length of the month or holidays. There are no deductions or pro-rating of fees for classes missed, vacations, etc..
8. All classes require a minimum of 5 students; classes w/ 1-2 students will not be held.
MAKE-UP POLICY: Make-up classes may be taken upon office approval only and must be taken within one month (30 days);Make-up classes do NOT include a student’s regularly enrolled classes; there are no deductions or pro-rating of fees for classes missed, vacations, etc..